> I think of a roadmap as a pre-CEP activity for upcoming releases, items
> thereon beginning the CEP process, with target releases being assigned by
> the roadmap (subject to revision) and project members opting-in to the
> endeavour to deliver for that release.

I am a bit confused by that part. My understanding was that the CEPs will
represent some of the big blocks of a release. By consequence, I would have
believed that we would first discuss some CEPs and then create a roadmap
based on the CEPs we agreed upon and the other improvement work we intend
to do in parallel. Do you mind elaborating a bit more on what you will put
in the roadmap if it will happen before the CEPs activity.