Hi Benjamin,

Currently C* uses JUnit4 which seems to be obsolete. I think it is reasonable to migrate to JUnit5. I've created CASSANDRA-16630 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-16630> ticket for that. If it is a good fit for the next release, I'd volunteer to get it done. I'd be glad to hear your thoughts and concerns.

Thanks,
Aleksei.