Hi everybody,

Chris has been looking with the web design team about adding an RSS feed to
our website. Unfortunately there are some complications due to Antora. We
currently have 3 options:

1. Have an XML file on the site that can get updated manually whenever a
new blog post gets added. As we manually add blog posts it is simply an
extra step in the process. It is the quickest, but least elegant solution.2.
Add some routines that could create the rss xml file when the site is
compiled.3. Use an RSS generator tool after blog posts are added to the
live site. Then that xml file could be hosted on an external server. We
could point the RSS feed link to that externally hosted file. This is a
semi manual approach.

Feedbacks are welcome.

Benjamin