I'm sure that someone has an rss feed Javascript that can just be added to the
antora-ui-docs, as Anthony is suggesting. Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy
smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Ekaterina Dimitrova
<e.dimitr...@gmail.com> Date: 5/31/22  09:37  (GMT-08:00) To:
dev@cassandra.apache.org Subject: Re: Adding RSS feed to the Apache Cassandra
website. +1 for option 2On Tue, 31 May 2022 at 12:21, Patrick McFadin
<pmcfa...@gmail.com> wrote:+1 on option 2. Anything that eliminates a human
step is how it stays up to date. On Tue, May 31, 2022 at 5:25 AM Brandon
Williams <dri...@gmail.com> wrote:+1 to Anthony, that seems like the best path
to me too.On Tue, May 31, 2022, 7:15 AM Anthony Grasso
<anthony.gra...@gmail.com> wrote:This is a good idea!I think option 2 is the
best way to go. Currently, there are manual steps involved to publish a post to
the blog. I would like to avoid adding more manual work.We could implement
option 2 either by:Bolting on JavaScript for Anotra to use to generate the RSS
XMLAdding a Python script that gets called (probably after the HTML is
generated) to generate the RSS XMLThe Python script would be the easiest to
implement and maintain.Regards,On Tue, 31 May 2022 at 10:12, Erick Ramirez
<erickramire...@apache.org> wrote:Thanks for coordinating this. I'm happy to
incorporate the manual process (option 1) in my workflow when
reviewing/publishing blog PRs immediately as a quick solution if our intention
is to go with option 2.FWIW by "workflow" I mean step 6 of the Pipeline
Overview documented in the wiki here --
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/-6rkCw. Cheers!