Hello everyone,

Thanks for following this thread and the review, all the system
properties have been moved to CassandraRelevantProperties.
So you can find out what it looks like from the following link:
https://github.com/apache/cassandra/blob/trunk/src/java/org/apache/cassandra/config/CassandraRelevantProperties.java#L38

I would like to show you a few more steps in this thread so that the
solution is generally complete. As you may have noticed, we have three
types of system properties: cassandra properties used in production
environments, cassandra properties used for testing only, and
non-cassandra properties. I would like to reuse the @Replaces
annotation to rename cassandra-related properties according to the
following pattern: the 'cassandra.' prefix is for production
properties, and the 'cassandra.test' prefix is for testing properties.

This makes the results of the SystemPropertiesTable virtual table look
more natural to users. I thinks we should include this change for the
5.0 release.
WDYT?

The other code clarity minor improvements to do:

1.
Use WithProperties to ensure that system properties are handled

2.
As a draft agreement, the CassandraRelevantProperties and
CassandraRelevantEnv (and probably DatabaseDescriptor) could share the
same interface to access the system properties, configuration
properties, and/or environment variables. The idea is still in draft
form, so I'm mentioning it here to keep it in context. Will come back
to it when more details are available.
This is what it might look like:
https://github.com/apache/cassandra/pull/2300/files#diff-6b7db8438314143a1b6b1c8c58901a4ebbbb3954af8cdd294ca8853a1001c1f4R70