Hi,
That's interesting, thanks for research. Thought it depends on runtime not on
compile version. Will look into this too.
FYI I'm using Java 11 on Mac and Windows for all recents releases, mainly
because it produces nicer JavaDoc. Thursday, 23 December 2021, 08:24pm +03:00
from Michael Gentry  blackn...@gmail.com :