From: Mike Tutkowski [mailto:mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 6:45 PM
To: Edison Su
Cc: cloudstack-...@incubator.apache.org; Vladimir Popovski
Subject: Re: Storage Subsystem 2.0 plugin docs

Great - thanks, Edison!

I can take a look at that code.

I've almost gotten the VMware code written.

It's a little more involved than the XenServer code because you have to add
static IQNs for discovery to each host in a VMware cluster (this is somehow
handled behind the scenes, I suppose, with XenServer) before you can create a
Datastore based on your iSCSI target.

One thing I was wondering, though, is when you add a new host to this VMware
cluster.  It will need to "inherit" the list of IQNs to discover.  I image this
is the case today.  Do you know anything about that?  I might just try it out
and see if that works today.

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 5:18 PM, Edison Su