Devs,

I would like to propose that we turn on notifications for pull requests
that are made via GitHub. This will ensure that PRs are not "lost between
the cracks". I believe this integration is already available, and we just
need to request it.

You do not need to respond if you are in agreement. If there is no response
in 72 hours, I will assume lazy consensus.

If we reach consensus, I will start the corresponding [VOTE] thread and
complete the rest of process.

(Please note that when I brought this up originally, the idea had a +1 from
Prasanna and Rohit. But I do not believe I stated lazy consensus  So I am
doing this a second time, properly. Sorry about that folks!)

Thanks,

--
NS