Good question, John! We will handle it the same way we handle patches that
come in via JIRA, or the mailing list, or any other channel. i.e. The
creation of a PR against the official mirror is seen as an indication of
intent that the work be contributed to the project, as the Apache licenses
quite cleverly handles the rest, so we don't have to do anything in
particular.

--
NS