On Sat, May 04, 2013 at 01:33:38PM +0100, Noah Slater wrote:
> Wow. This is a great idea!
>
> On CouchDB we have couchdb-admin.git and we keep stuff like this in that
> repos. Might we want to consider something similar? (We also use it to keep
> email templates in, etc.)
>
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=couchdb-admin.git

Actually, perhaps we do.  We currently have some "release tooling"
sitting in tools/build within the main repo.  Time to break that out?

The tool I published on github, although the example is for CloudStack,
was meant to be a thing that different projects can use.  I realize that
it's not much more than what a shell script can do, but I found it
useful to get a clear picture of what steps work vs fail.