I recently did the Cisco ASA firewall integration and there it is allowed to
create a firewall rule with TCP without specifying any port information.
I think you can either do one of the following:
- Block it if Palo Alto firewall doesn't allow creation of TCP rule without
port information OR
- Create a rule with all possible port ranges (min and max port values)