The normal S3 time sync is 15 minutes. I can't imagine a drift of 15
minutes in a few days of operation? I logged into 3 system vms running on
Xen and saw this drift:

r-9-VM 17:52:37 up 29 days, 10:33,
domU: Wed May 15 17:52:37 UTC 2013
dom0: Wed May 15 10:52:37 PDT 2013

r-535-VM 18:13:46 up 43 days, 20:49,
domU: Wed May 15 18:13:46 UTC 2013
dom0: Wed May 15 11:14:47 PDT 2013

r-247793-VM 18:18:20 up 43 days, 20:53,
domU: Wed May 15 18:18:20 UTC 2013
dom0: Wed May 15 11:18:33 PDT 2013

A PV kernel such as the systemvm's automatically maintains the clock sync
with dom0.