Hi,

Thank you for comments;

(2013/05/29 9:32), Sheng Yang wrote:
I saw it a bit late...

But I just found it need to depends on
agent.properties: network.bridge.type=openvswitch

How would that happen if user didn't add host before?

It defaults to native linux bridge.

Maybe we would just try "ovs-vsctl show" to see if we can find bridge
for ovs or not, then overwrite the network.bridge.type?

What I thought was the XenServer ovs configuration process.
I remember I explicitly configured the hypervisor to use
openvswitch as a backing briding system.
One more reason was to allow people use native bridging
even one has accidentally installed openvswitch package.

I think you're suggesting making it more few setup steps
for enabling ovs. And I completly agree with it. So we might
need some more improvements here...