Daan,

We have a procedure for doing that.  The problem in general has to do with the
large capacity of the secondary storage so it's actually better to do migration
of data outside of cloudstack with some manual process in stages and then just
fix up the secondary storage in the database.

I do agree having an API to do these fixups are better than direct database
manipulations.

--Alex