+0 - similar concerns as Sebastien. I hope that we also don't
introduce any new unproposed features, or architectural changes to 4.2
at the end of the cycle, which this extension still is.

Also - it's probably worth discussing a time based release with
milestones beyond which feature proposals are frozen and ones after
which the code is frozen.

--
Prasanna.,