This vote has *passed* with the following results:

+1 : John, Marcus, Clayton, Ilya, Animesh, Sudha, Min, Will, Alex,
Edison, Kelven, Hiroaki, Abhi, Sateesh, Mice, Kevin, Nitin, Swamy,
Mike (non-binding)

+0 : Prasanna, Koushik

-0 : Chiradeep, Wei, Sebastien

-1 : David, Hugo, Joe

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinions on this topic!

-chip