Ok, thanks.  So it is doable.  The question now being how fast this process
will be, since the VM creation will ultimately be done on the hypervisor.

What is the API that I could use to create a VM from a template?  I am looking
at the 4.1 REST API and there is nothing for creating under the Virtual Machine
section for Root, Domain, or User.

Thanks, Chip.

David La Motta
Technical Marketing Engineer
Citrix Solutions

NetApp
919.476.5042
dlamo...@netapp.com<mailto:dlamo...@netapp.com>

On Jun 12, 2013, at 10:37 AM, Chip Childers
<chip.child...@sungard.com<mailto:chip.child...@sungard.com>>