NetApp
919.476.5042
dlamo...@netapp.com<mailto:dlamo...@netapp.com>

On Jun 13, 2013, at 2:10 PM, Kelcey Jamison Damage
<kel...@bbits.ca<mailto:kel...@bbits.ca>>
 wrote:

Hey David, not sure if I mentioned this, but there are some guys at NetApp in
Calgary that are interested in CloudStack development as well

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chip Childers"
<chip.child...@sungard.com<mailto:chip.child...@sungard.com>>
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:dev@cloudstack.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2013 10:56:51 AM
Subject: Re: Cloning VMs in CloudStack, or not...

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 04:17:10PM +0000, La Motta, David wrote:
Cool, we'll take a look at CreateCommand.  I like your suggestion to tweak the
execute method to accomplish this.

We are literally getting our feet wet at this point, and have some ideas that
we are looking to implement in a NetApp plugin to CS.

Hopefully we'll get to meet some of you at the CCC in a couple of weeks and
share some of those ideas.

Glad to hear about this!  Please keep sharing as you progress in your
thinking.