On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 1:55 PM, Chip Childers
<chip.child...@sungard.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 05:52:01PM +0000, Animesh Chaturvedi wrote:

Agreed.
There are more people reading this thread than those participating,
and some of those folks may not yet be indoctrinated in the Apache
Way, and could give the impression, despite the best of intentions,
that there is some cabal that is making decisions in secret.
Perception is reality far too often.

--David