One comment regarding upgrade path: due to internal DB schema change
documented in our FS:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Storage+Backup+Objec
t+Store+Plugin+Framework, we do need to handle upgrade cases in 4.2, which
are mainly related to data migration in DB level. I am working on that
right now, will check in a version to object_branch today.

Thanks
-min