Hi guys,

I modified the format of our "report", I moved the proposals to a chapter and
started a new chapter called "updates".
Each of you should use a section to write a small report/updates on your
progress so far.

You can see the doc at:
http://jenkins.cloudstack.org/job/docs-4.3-gsoc-guide/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/Apache_CloudStack-4.2.0-CloudStack_GSoC_Guide-en-US.pdf

Your respective sections should be self-explanatory when you checkout the code.

We will use this for the mid-summer evaluation that Google wants/needs.

A good example of progress report is from Ian at:

http://imduffy15.blogspot.co.uk

You can include specific things about your project but also things related to
CloudStack itself, what you are learning (jira, git etc..) and what you
contributed so far outside your project (e.g Meng gave us the quick install
guide for 4.1 and Dharmesh is looking at a significant update to the code with
CLOUDSTACK-212)

Cheers,

-Sebastien