Sorry to create two emails in a row...

Just in terms of the Google wants/needs deadline on the 29th, is there
anything you guys, the cloudstack community specifically want to see?

I know Abhi mentioned the creation of a prototype for me in one of the
gtalk conversations we had awhile back. So I'm hoping to have the
plugin I detailed in the blog post completely cleaned up and ready for
review by you guys with full end to end testing by that date. This
would allow me to have the second half of the Google summer of code
term to work on creating a UI to allow admins to easily provision
users and extending the plugin where/if required. As mentioned to
Sebastien during the skype interviews I would *ideally* like to have
the project wrapped up by the end of August, based on the progress so
far this seems possible.