It will help a little, but anyway, thanks John's help.
My current problem is that, swift doesn't have a client library, which can
directly upload a template from an URL into swift storage.
I searched, there is a java library, called, http://joss.javaswift.org/, which
can upload an object from an inputstream, but it only works with certain swift
storage vendors.
Seems I have to download the template url into staging area, then upload the
file into swift?