Hi guys,

I was planning on making some documentation which explains how to prepare a
Linux VM for template creation (there is a good doc about Windows), what do
you think? My only current issue is how to pick up a hostname from DHCP,
while I have worked out how to do it, I would be intrested to see how the
system vms achieve it and use those scripts rather than reinventing the
wheel.

Would I be correct in thinking in order to precede I will have to raise a
feature on Jira, then submit the documentation to the review board?

Thanks,
Marty