Absolutely. Thanks for the effort, Marty.

-----Original Message-----
From: Marty Sweet [mailto:msweet....@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 5:33 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Linux Template Documentation

Hi guys,

I was planning on making some documentation which explains how to prepare a
Linux VM for template creation (there is a good doc about Windows), what do you
think? My only current issue is how to pick up a hostname from DHCP, while I
have worked out how to do it, I would be intrested to see how the system vms
achieve it and use those scripts rather than reinventing the wheel.

Would I be correct in thinking in order to precede I will have to raise a
feature on Jira, then submit the documentation to the review board?

Thanks,
Marty