Hi Guys,

Just asking this off the top of my head with no research done at all.
Its a pure "Just out of interest" query.

Would it be a difficult task to add an interface to Cloudstack in
order to enable it to communicate with some REST based API that goes
back to some hypervisor?

Can anybody point in the direction of code/files I should look at to
get an idea of the amount of work involved? Is the plugin model in
such a state where such functionality could be abstracted out as a
plugin? With my previous experiences of dealing with the cloudstack
code base I recall seeing a hypervisor folder in the plugins folder,
is it just as simple as extending a few classes in there?

Thanks,

Ian