2013/8/19 Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>

> Kind of on that same vein:
>
> Anyone interested in modifying the KVM agent to support "pure" Xen without
> xapi.
>
> I think it might be possible to just use the kvm agent and modify the
> libvirt calls to talk to xl , that way there would be no need for xapi...
>
> Which if I am not mistaken would give us Xen on ARM support instantly in
> CloudStack
>
> Any takers ? or anyone telling me I got this completely wrong ?

Xen on ARM or ARM hypervisor, can be supported for mobile devices, sound
like interesting. If we have plan to do it, I'm willing to contribute.
Anything related to Xen makes me excited.

A short demo about Xen on ARM cloud with OpenNebula:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZP9YKv3P_E

--

N.g.U.y.e.N.A.n.H.t.U