Looks like we have serious issues as of today in 4.2 (I've noticed
DevCloud2 not working and VMware support is broken) (aside from plenty of
blocker defects still to be completed).

When do we start talking about how the 4.2 RC build is not going to happen
until the codebase calms down a bit? I have serious doubts that 4.2 is
ready this week.

Thoughts?