Yes - Once your test goes into the repo, it should get picked in the subsequent
run.

Jenkins installations from various companies can be combined into a single
landing page. Jenkins itself doesn't support master/slave but it does through
the gearman plugin. It's something I have tried using with VMs but not with
real infra - but it is entirely possible.

--
Prasanna.,