I do understand that. The email I received just triggered warning bells
because it gave me the impression that the QA team as it stands isn't
testing anything that Citrix doesn't care about, regardless of what the
community has put on the support matrix. This includes even basic configs
that the community claims to support like KVM on Ubuntu as the 4.1 release
shows, and other things that we may already have infra for but just haven't
implemented.

That led me to wondering how much control the community really has over
testing. Its good to know that we can roll our own nodes up into Jenkins,
and/or modify tests if the infrastructure is already there. We just need to
raise awareness as a community that there are still holes in resources and
a need for donations to provide the minimum testing required for our
support matrix. I think David's email about release requirements is a good
step.

If possible I'd like to modify the existing KVM testing to support testing
NFS, CLVM, and RBD. This can all be done with a single host (that
presumably already exists), we just need to set up the storage on the host
and add create pool commands and volume create/delete tests. I'll have to
figure out how to go about getting admin rights on the KVM test hosts to
configure the storage types or work with someone. If we can't do that due
to company logistics, I can easily stand up a VM or two to cover all of the
KVM mgmt/host hypervisor and storage configs if I can figure out how to
integrate.