If a test is meddling with the infrastructure then we have two

1. isolate the test and run it separately when other tests aren't
running
2. prepare a deployment with those nfs storage preconfigured.

It can be difficult to always get the infra right for a test so tests
often will skip themselves if they run in unsuitable infrastructure.
So yes - its never going to be 100% automatable.

--
Prasanna.,