From: SuichII, Christopher [chris.su...@netapp.com]
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2013 5:14 AM
To: <dev@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] UI: New look and feel

Brian - The new style looks great, but I'd like to repeat someone else's
question: Are we getting rid of the icons on the nav bar? As a plugin dev, it
would be really nice to keep our company logo by our UI plugin.

Shiva & Sebastien - What impact would this angular.js project have on UI
plugins?
--
Chris Suich
chris.su...@netapp.com