This is a very useful feature. Can this be extended to the other system VMs?
SSVM and CPVM

Based on the discussion I see that there is an assumption that restarting
services/rebooting should fix the issues. Is that always true? What if the
service fails to restart after repeated attempts? What is the fallback?

-Koushik