> After separating marvin
> 0. we will have a separate release cycle for marvin
> 1. we will have a new home for marvin's docs using Sphinx
> 2. if possible, a different criteria for providing commit access to
> marvin's repos.
> 3. all tests of cloudstack will also move to marvin's repository

I personally am +1 on breaking it out because of 0 and 3. A couple of
comments though:

1. What would the home for Marvin docs be?
2. At present, the way git authz works is based on being a committer
for CloudStack - so even if we created a cloudstack-marvin repo, we
wouldn't have any way of providing access only to cloudstack-marvin.
Also being a committer is about more than getting commit privs to a
repo. Speaking only for myself, I don't see an easy way for this to
change culturally or technologically.

--David