So perhaps a bit of history.

nonoss/noredist is for targets that aren't built 'by default' (e.g.
you must explicitly turn them on). We do this because the ASF wants
the default build to be truly unencumbered and where there are
dependencies on non-open source, or non-Apache compatible code, we
typically turn them off. In example: historically, Netscaler libraries
were not open source, and we had a dependency on those libraries, so
we placed the netscaler plugin into the nonoss. Since then the
netscaler libraries have been open sourced, and we could move those
out of noredist.

So - is there third party code that you have as a build or runtime
dependency? If so what is the license for that third party code? (My
really fast perusal didn't catch anything that was immediately
troubling)

--David