Thanks for that David.  You are absolutely correct, this plugin has no
dependencies on any 3rd party code at build or runtime.  Everything the
plugin requires is built into the plugin.  I was unclear if its dependance
on a 3rd party API and appliance to be functional was relevant.

I think you are right.  I think it should probably be in the core build.  I
will make that change when I merge in the latest master for Sheng and
rebuild the patch.

Thanks,

Will