+1

I have deployed advanced zone with XenServer 6.2 host and system vms came
up with out any problem.
Tested following -
VM snapshot:
1. Deployed an instance and populated some data.
2. Took a snapshot.
3. Reverted the VM to the snapshot created in step2 and could see the data
that was present when the
Snapshot was taken.
PF rule:
1. Deployed an instance in isolated network
2. Created PF rule between 22 -> 2222
3. Added firewall rule for 2222
4. I could ssh to the public IP using port 2222.

Thanks,
~Talluri