I might be behind on the discussions here, but I will veto an RC that does not
have list of bugs fixed and proper upgrade path documented (minimum of a fix
from 4.2.0 upgrade docs). Separate repo of the docs or not.

Right now I see that the bugs fix list points to a jira filter. This is not
consistent with the way it was done in prior releases (explicit listing) and in
4.2 (which pointed to the RN). We need consistency. What happens if someone
changes this jira filter ?

I also would like to see the results of the test matrix for 4.2.1 running
within jenkins.buildacloud.org.  This
http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/view/cloudstack-qa/ runs against master and has
been failing for a while.

PS: I did test it and did the usual smoke test

so -1 (binding) at this time

-sebastien