So the -1 is because of the lack of rn and upgrade path docs, right, I
think I proposed earlier this thread to release after the doc
hackathon privided that. I wasn't really explicit about it I think as
no one commented on this strategy. Would that be acceptable to you all
(especially David and Sebastien)?

I agree btw that docs must be available, but I don't think these have
to be as stable as the release. We should allow for improving the docs
on a release if needed. The net result of what I am proposing is that
there will be a release and a docs rc. This is what the splitting of
of the docs was about in my view,. Makes sense?

If not, we should not try to make CCC Europe with 4.2.1. I think this
is what the hurry is about

Daan