For listing down the fixed issues, since there are ~175 of these. I will
list down some important fixes.
Followed by the query to give a exhaustive list, is that acceptable ?

For known issues will look at the 4.3/4.2 open tickets list down the
important ones.

This will go in the CHANGES in source repo and RN in code repo.

-abhi