Hi,

I just noticed a problem today while creating SRs in XenServer. Perhaps
someone with related experience could point me in the right direction.

Let's say my SAN's management IP address is X.

I can have XenServer create a shared SR using IP address X with CHAP
credentials Y.

If I try to have XenServer create another shared SR using IP address X that
uses different CHAP credentials (ex. CHAP credentials Z), XenServer returns
a discovery failure.

It's like XenServer is expecting all iSCSI targets at the same IP address
to have the same CHAP credentials.

Does anyone know if I am mistaken here? This seems like a critical defect
if this is true.

Thanks!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*