The problem with doing that is during host reboot. Then only one of the
credential sets will be used to do the discovery, and on each reboot a
discovery will occur. It'll also have issues with multipath.

There will also be an issue during pool join, and there could be
replication issues in xenstore.

Net is that you can make things work by doing that, but error recovery
paths and reboots break.