I've always setup cloudbr0 (pub/mgt/guest br) per the documented examples,
and never cloud0 (link local bridge). You can look at the devcloud-kvm doc
for an example of an all-in-one. The traffic labels reference bridges, so
you have to have a bridge to enter as a traffic label in the first place.
If you don't provide traffic labels, it by default looks for cloudbr0 for
public and cloudbr1 for guest and private.

Looking through the code, it looks as though if you stick with an
'untagged' public network (enter no vlan id in your public range), then
you're required to create the bridge yourself, matcing the traffic label
you enter. If you enter a vlan id, then it will create the public bridge
for you, but you still have to identify where you want the bridge to be
created via traffic label. e.g. say you have only cloudbr0, which is your
mgmt bridge, and you want vlan 460 on that same eth device to be public
traffic. You'd enter 460 as the vlan id when entering the public traffic
range, and set the traffic label to 'cloudbr0', to identify where the vlan
460 bridge should be created. it then looks up the physical interface that
cloudbr0 is bridged to (eth0), creates a tagged interface (eth0.460), and a
bridge (breth0-460).

For private traffic (mgmt), it expects you to have already created the
bridge. I believe this is most likely because they expect this to be how
you're reaching the server in the first place (via ssh on mgmt net). Guest
networks are always dynamically created.