You could also try these:

This would just be an example setup to use, with management on cloubr0
and public on cloubr1:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Creating+the+devcloud-kvm+environment+from+scratch

See bottom of page for graphic depicting layout:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/devcloud-kvm

You can also review these, they spell out the exact settings through
the zone config for one-nic and two-nic configs, you could substitute
your own.

http://marcus.mlsorensen.com/cloudstack-extras/cs-4.1-kvm-networking-one-nic.rtf
http://marcus.mlsorensen.com/cloudstack-extras/cs-4.1-kvm-networking-two-nic.rtf