hmmmmmmmm.....I have been scoring docs etc....it would not surprise me...
Can any of the dev guys possibly elaborate?
BTW Mike, I finally gave up on making 4.x work with centos and just used
ubuntu....it worked like a charm. So I can only guess that something is up with
the newer versions of CS with Centos....