Definitely not sure why the mgmt server does not create /mnt/sec for you and
auto mount it
Dev guys, is it possible to get this feature added in a future build? Also what
would it take to document this is the current doumentation?
If you have multiple secondary storages, my guess is that you would need
multiple mount points such as /mnt/sec, /mnt/sec1, /mnt/sec2...I'm guessing
that the most painless scenario is to just use one HUGE secondary storage and
be done with it.