Who’s paying for the s3 storage (sorry if I missed something there)? How long
do you keep old images?

Vaguely related - I was pondering seeding ACS and/or VM image torrents - wonder
if folks would be interested in that? I realize bittorrent isn’t always welcome
in corp environments...

On Feb 24, 2014, at 1:51 AM, Hugo Trippaers