On 20.03.2014 18:55, Brian Federle wrote:
Those suggestions sound good. Here are the changes I will make in the UI:

- Change icon to use a ‘recycle’ symbol, to avoid confusion w/ reboot VM
- Rename action(s) to reflect the name of the API calls.
- Update the confirm dialog to say, “This action will restore the VM
to a fresh root disk. After this action, the current root disk will be
attached to the VM.”

"After this action, the current root disk will be attached to the VM." <- What does this mean? To me it sounds like the VM gets re-instantiated from template and the "current" root disk will be attached as a volume, in addition to a _new_ root disk. This is not what is happening.

People need to be aware that this action is irreversible and THEY WILL LOSE DATA, the message should say this.

Nux!
www.nux.ro