From: Mike Tutkowski [mailto:mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2014 11:03 AM
To: Jessica Wang
Cc: Brian Federle; Harikrishna Patnala; Alena Prokharchyk;
dev@cloudstack.apache.org; Stephen Turner
Subject: Re: Resetting a VM is broken?

Thanks, Jessica

The even weirder part, though, is that the text Restore maps to the
recoverVirtualMachine API and the text Reset VM maps to the
restoreVirtualMachine.

On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 11:58 AM, Jessica Wang
<jessica.w...@citrix.com<mailto:jessica.w...@citrix.com>> wrote:
> [Mike Tutkowski] Unless I'm reading this incorrectly, it looks like
> label.action.restore.instance (Restore Instance) maps to recoverVirtualMachine
> and
> label.resetVM (Reset VM) maps to restoreVirtualMachine

Yes, this is confusing.
I'll file an UI bug to match icon label with API name.
i.e. The icon that fires recoverVirtualMachine API will be labeled as "Recover"
and the icon that fires restoreVirtualMachine API will be labeled as "Restore"