Still...it can be difficult to find items in GUI tables when you have a
bunch of rows.

It would be nice if we solved that problem at some point with some sorting
capability.

I suppose right now people just use our filtering capability to find what
they need.

e: mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com
o: 303.746.7302